Explained: Train Them Titties
- TTT: Train Them Titties
- BB: Building Blocks training method
- Micro Block: Exercise
- Macro Block: A combination or number of different Micro Blocks
In any instance with our BB training method we offer a Home version denoted by an .H at the end of a Macro Block e.g. TTT.H and a Gym version denoted by a .G at the end of the Macro Block e.g. TTT.G
The TTT.G consists of the following Micro Blocks: Flat Chest Press, Decline Chest Press and Cable Flies.
The TTT.H consists of the following Micro Blocks: Press Ups, Wide Press Ups and Spidy Press Ups.
I chose these Micro Blocks because they are my favourite chest exercises and because they hit the big muscle groups, pectoralis major, triceps and deltoids. Great for shaping them titties ;-)
Ideally you should ask a Personal Trainer or some form of Fitness Professional who guides you with these exercises to ensure good form and for you to get the most out of them.
If you don't have a professional at hand, here are some general teaching points and guidelines you should consider:
- Warm up
- Always keep your back/spine in a neutral position by engaging your core muscles. This can be accomplished by firstly looking at your posture in a mirror and secondly by trying to pull your belly button towards your spine.
- With any chest exercise you need to consider the rotator cuff and the shoulder joint in general. This is why I prefer using dumbbells because they are easier to adjust directionally.
- To get the most out of a chest exercise ensure you get the maximum range of movement(ROM) and stretch those pecs before pushing the weight.
- At full extension concentrate and try to squeeze your pecs together for better and faster results.
- Practice the movements without weights and ensure you get the form right
- Always perform slow and controlled movements
- Don't forget to stretch off post workouts. This encourages muscle shaping and flexibility
Please follow the links below to sign up(don't worry it's free) and to use and log your progress on the TTT.
Enjoy and don't be shy to get in touch if you need more information or just fancy a chat :-)