Explained: Illicit Intense Inferno
- iii: Illicit Intense Inferno
- BB: Building Blocks training method
- Micro Block: Exercise
- Macro Block: A combination or number of different Micro Blocks
In any instance with our BB training method we offer a Home version denoted by an .H at the end of a Macro Block e.g. iii.H and a Gym version denoted by a .G at the end of the Macro Block e.g. iii.G
The iii.G & iii.H consist of the following Micro Blocks: Burpees, Hill Climbs and Skips.
I chose these Micro Blocks because they are my favourite cardio vascular exercises and because they really get your heart rate going. Great for burning calories and losing body fat.
Ideally you should ask a Personal Trainer or some form of Fitness Professional who guides you with these exercises to ensure good form and for you to get the most out of them.
If you don't have a professional at hand, here are some general teaching points and guidelines you should consider:
- Warm up
- Always keep your back/spine in a neutral position by engaging your core muscles. This can be accomplished by firstly looking at your posture in a mirror and secondly by trying to pull your belly button towards your spine.
- Keep an eye on your ankles, especially during the burpees and skips. Make sure you don't roll them over!
- Practice the movements without weights and ensure you get the form right
- Always perform slow and controlled movements
- Don't forget to stretch off post workouts. This encourages muscle shaping and flexibility
Please follow the links below to sign up(don't worry it's free) and to use and log your progress on the iii.
Enjoy and don't be shy to get in touch if you need more information or just fancy a chat :-)