Revolutionary new method of building online workouts
This is a step by step guide of how to build your very own personalised online workouts on DirectExercise.com. Enjoy!
- Login With your Details. For more information on how to sign up please click here.
- Select Programs from the top menu.
- Select My Programs.
- Select Add Program…
- Fill out the details & I recommend you add an introductory video.
- Select Who can see this Program?
- Either select Any member of the site (public). Public programs are great brand building and advertising tools
- Or select Only the following members (restricted). This is a great feature for when you sell bespoke programs to your clients and they want to keep the program for themselves (understandably).
- Select Create Program
- Select Add Exercise…
- Select a Video…
- Select Add Video… You want to add your own videos so that people get to know you and trust you. Remember you are your brand.
- Enter your Video URL and select Test. Please ensure these are YouTube urls (links). If you haven't got a YouTube channel yet, set one up now! Click here for instructions
- Write a Description
- Add the Tags. Tags are similar to Keywords e.g.: Biceps, Full body workout, fat burner, online workouts etc...
- Select Add Video
- Select Section
- Select Warmup
- Select the variable Duration (Time)
- Select Add Variable… Here you have an array of option making this very comprehensible and flexible.
- Select Create Exercise
- Repeat previous steps for the other sections
- Select Complete Program
- Select Keep as Draft if you want to edit it later.
- Select Publish Program when happy
- Once it’s published you cannot make any changes (for technical reasons)
For any questions please leave a comment or send me a tweet @stephanfitness
Managing Director of DirectExercise.com