Explained: Arousing Action Arms
- AAA: Arousing Action Arms
- BB: Building Blocks training method
- Micro Block: Exercise
- Macro Block: A combination or number of different Micro Blocks
In any instance with our BB training method we offer a Home version denoted by an .H at the end of a Macro Block e.g. AAA.H and a Gym version denoted by a .G at the end of the Macro Block e.g. AAA.G
The AAA.G consists of the following Micro Blocks: Skull Crushers, Push Downs, 21's and Hammer Curls.
The AAA.H consists of the following Micro Blocks: Triceps Press Ups and Dips.
I chose these Micro Blocks because they are my favourite arm exercises and because they hit the big muscle triceps and biceps. Great for shaping and building action arms ;-)
Ideally you should ask a Personal Trainer or some form of Fitness Professional who guides you with these exercises to ensure good form and for you to get the most out of them.
If you don't have a professional at hand, here are some general teaching points and guidelines you should consider:
- Warm up
- Always keep your back/spine in a neutral position by engaging your core muscles. This can be accomplished by firstly looking at your posture in a mirror and secondly by trying to pull your belly button towards your spine.
- When training your arms it is always important keep your body steady and not use it to assist with the flexion and extension.
- During your biceps exercising ensure you achieve the maximum range of movement(ROM), extend your arms and squeeze those guns when flexing.
- Practice the movements without weights and ensure you get the form right.
- Always perform slow and controlled movements.
- Don't forget to stretch off post workouts. This encourages muscle shaping and flexibility.
Please follow the links below to sign up(don't worry it's free) and to use and log your progress on the AAA.
Enjoy and don't be shy to get in touch if you need more information or just fancy a chat :-)