Explained: Super Sexy Shoulders
- SSS: Super Sexy Shoulders
- BB: Building Blocks training method
- Micro Block: Exercise
- Macro Block: A combination or number of different Micro Blocks
In any instance with our BB training method we offer a Home version denoted by an .H at the end of a Macro Block e.g. SSS.H and a Gym version denoted by a .G at the end of the Macro Block e.g. SSS.G
The SSS.G consists of the following Micro Blocks: Arni Press, Upright Row and Lateral & Frontal Raises.
The SSS.H consists of the following Micro Blocks: Bend Shoulder Press Ups and Arni Press.
I chose these Micro Blocks because they are my favourite shoulders exercises and because they hit the big muscle deltoids, upper trapezius and triceps. Great for shaping and building sexy shoulders ;-)
Ideally you should ask a Personal Trainer or some form of Fitness Professional who guides you with these exercises to ensure good form and for you to get the most out of them.
If you don't have a professional at hand, here are some general teaching points and guidelines you should consider:
- Warm up
- Always keep your back/spine in a neutral position by engaging your core muscles. This can be accomplished by firstly looking at your posture in a mirror and secondly by trying to pull your belly button towards your spine.
- Practice the movements without weights and ensure you get the form right
- Learn the flexibility in your shoulders to judge the correct movements to reduce the risk of injuries
- Ensure your posture is firm and the only thing moving are your arms. Watch out for body rocking, although cool at a night club, it's not so good during training.
- Always perform slow and controlled movements
- Don't forget to stretch off post workouts. This encourages muscle shaping and flexibility
Please follow the links below to sign up(don't worry it's free) and to use and log your progress on the SSS.
Enjoy and don't be shy to get in touch if you need more information or just fancy a chat :-)