Explained: Lushes Legsaresorus Legs
- LLL: Lushes Legsaresorus Legs
- BB: Building Blocks training method
- Micro Block: Exercise
- Macro Block: A combination or number of different Micro Blocks
In any instance with our BB training method we offer a Home version denoted by an .H at the end of a Macro Block e.g. LLL.H and a Gym version denoted by a .G at the end of the Macro Block e.g. LLL.G
The LLL.G consists of the following Micro Blocks: Squats, Deadlifts and Pelvic Raises/Hip Thrusts.
The LLL.H consists of the following Micro Blocks: Squats, Lunges and Pelvic Raises/Hip Thrusts
I chose these Micro Blocks because they are my favourite leg exercises and because they hit the big muscle groups quadriceps, biceps femoris and gluteus maximus. Great for shaping and building lushes legs ;-)
Ideally you should ask a Personal Trainer or some form of Fitness Professional to guide you with these exercises to ensure good form and for you to get the most out of them.
If you don't have a professional at hand, here are some general teaching points and guidelines you should consider:
- Warm up.
- Always keep your back/spine in a neutral position by engaging your core muscles. This can be accomplished by firstly looking at your posture in a mirror and secondly by trying to pull your belly button towards your spine.
- Position your legs hip-width apart.
- Keep your feet straight. Depending on your physiology, flexibility and other restrictions they may need to be adjusted and the angle adapted.
- Push through your heels. This allows you to maintain stability and engage the correct muscle groups.
- Squeeze them bum cheeks at maximum flexion in all three exercises.
- When performing an exercise it is important to truly push yourself to succeed, but always keep safety in mind.
- Practice the movements without weights and ensure you get the form right.
- Always perform slow and controlled movements.
- Don't forget to stretch off post workouts. This encourages muscle shaping and flexibility.
Please follow the links below to sign up(don't worry it's free) and to use and log your progress on the LLL.
Enjoy and don't be shy to get in touch if you need more information or just fancy a chat :-)